All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionBasic Documents in International Law draws together all of the most important documents needed for the study of international law. Collated by Ian Brownlie, a worldwide expert in the field, this book has provided students and practitoners with the most essential instruments giving a thorough grounding in this diverse and fascinating field of law. This sixth edition incorporates all key new documents within the field since the publication of the fifth edition in 2002, including the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court. Since the first edition appeared in 1967, this collection of basic texts has become an established aid both to the practising lawyer using international law materials, and to the student of international law as a complement to existing course books. As the title states, the objective of the collection has always been to provide readers with the essential, basic documents, and this edition continues to do so, building on the aims and reputation established over the last 40 years.
- Author BiographyThe late Sir Ian Brownlie, CBE, QC, was a Barrister at Blackstone's Chambers in London and Distinguished Fellow of All Souls College, Oxford. He was re-elected to the International Law Commission for a third five-year term in 2006 on the nomination of the Governments of the United Kingdom, Canada, New Zealand and India, and was elected Chairman in 2007.
- Author(s)Ian Brownlie
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication04/09/2008
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight753 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.