All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.77
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $26.94
About this product
- DescriptionBasic Electrical Engineering aimed at the students of Science and Engineering, covers a wide range of fundamentals of electrical engineering including, electrostatics, network theorems, three-phase and single-phase machines, introduction to three-phase power system, harmonics, filter, measurements and more.
- Author BiographySurajit Chattopadhyay.: Department of Electrical Engineering Hooghly Engineering and Technology College, Hooghly Samarjit Sengupta.: Department of Applied Physics University of Calcutta, Kolkata
- Author(s)Samarjit Sengupta,Surajit Chattopadhyay
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.