All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its seventh edition, Basic Engineering Mathematics is an established textbook that has helped thousands of students to succeed in their exams. Mathematical theories are explained in a straightforward manner, being supported by practical engineering examples and applications in order to ensure that readers can relate theory to practice. The extensive and thorough topic coverage makes this an ideal text for introductory level engineering courses. This title is supported by a companion website with resources for both students and lecturers, including lists of essential formulae, multiple choice tests, and full solutions for all 1,600 further questions.
- Author BiographyJohn Bird, BSc (Hons), CEng, CMath, CSci, FIMA, FIET, FCollT, is the former Head of Applied Electronics in the Faculty of Technology at Highbury College, Portsmouth, UK. More recently, he has combined freelance lecturing at the University of Portsmouth with examiner responsibilities for Advanced Mathematics with City and Guilds, and examining for the International Baccalaureate Organisation. He is the author of some 130 textbooks on engineering and mathematical subjects with worldwide sales of over one million copies. He is a chartered engineer, a chartered mathematician, a chartered scientist and a Fellow of three professional institutions, and is currently lecturing at the Defence School of Marine and Air Engineering in the Defence College of Technical Training at HMS Sultan, Gosport, Hampshire, UK.
- Author(s)John Bird
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/05/2017
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note424 black & white illustrations, 18 black & white tables, 19 black & white halftones, 405 black & white line drawings
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.