All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA compact and authoritative book on paddling technique for the recreational caeist. Discover how to choose a paddle, outfit a cae, and more.
- Author BiographyThe late Harry Roberts, author of several popular books on outdoor recreation, is fondly remembered as Uncle Harry for his friendly, easy-to-understand writing style. Stephen Salins is a paddlng instructor at Pacific Water Sports in Seattle and is a contributing editor to Canoe & Kayak, where he writes the Canoe Technique column.
- Author(s)Dennis Stuhaug,Harry Roberts,Russ Schneider
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- SubjectWater Sports
- Series TitleBasic Essentials
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
- Weight8 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited bySteve Salins
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.