All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContinuing his efforts to increase the skill level of paddlers, Cliff Jacobson offers some unique caeing techniques and custom design tips never before released. In this fully revised third edition, you'll discover how to choose a cae that's right for you; select cae accessories from paddles and PFDs to knee pads and waterproof gear bags; lift, portage, and transport your cae with ease; master the basic paddling strokes, then learn how to cae in whitewater and currents; and rescue yourself or a friend after capsizing.
- Author BiographyCliff Jacobson is one of North America's most respected outdoors writers and wilderness canoe guides. He is a retired environmental science teacher, an outdoors skills instructor, a canoeing and camping consultant, and the author of more than a dozen top-selling books on canoeing and camping. He is a recipient of the American Canoe Association's prestigious Legends of Paddling Award and a member of the ACA Hall of Fame.
- Author(s)Cliff Jacobson
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Series TitleBasic Essentials
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteincludes 46 illustrations
- Weight10 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.