All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStep by step course companion for dental nurses studying for the Certificate in Oral Health Education. Topics covered include dental structures, anatomy and physiology, oral diseases and prevention, the principles of education, oral health and society, promoting oral health in the 21st century, patient communication, project planning and workplace assignments. This second edition has been thoroughly updated in line with the substantial changes to the role of the dental nurse since the 1st edition was published. To address this, a brand new section has been added on education and research.
- Author BiographyAbout the Authors Alison Chapman is a dental hygienist, oral health education tutor, clinical teacher at Bristol Dental Hospital and OHE course developer. Simon Felton is a health and education writer, editor and researcher, and OHE course developer.
- Author(s)Alison Chapman,Simon Felton
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication06/12/2013
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Series TitleBasic Guide Dentistry Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.