All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionRichly illustrated and information-packed tools for the vice or handy reference for the veteran, Basic Illustrated books distill years of kwledge into affordable and visual guides. Whether you're planning a trip or thumbing for facts in the field, the Basic Illustrated series shows you what you need to kw. In Basic Illustrated Camping, discover how to build a fire, even in wet weather; select and use your camping gear; cook quick and tasty meals in the outdoors; rig a campsite tent with the four basic kts and hitches; and use a map and compass to master the fundamentals of backcountry navigation.
- Author BiographyCliff Jacobson is one of North America's most respected outdoors writers and wilderness canoe guides. He is a retired environmental science teacher, an outdoors skills instructor, a canoeing and camping consultant, and the author of more than a dozen top-selling books on canoeing and camping. He is a recipient of the American Canoe Association's prestigious Legends of Paddling Award and a member of the ACA Hall of Fame. He lives in River Falls, Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Cliff Jacobson
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleBasic Illustrated Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Note20 colour illustrations, 49 colour illustrations
- Weight190 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.