All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionBASIC ILLUSTRATED CANOE PADDLINGHarry Roberts and Steve Salins guide caeists in everything they need to kw, such as choosing the right paddle, safe launches, basic forward, turning and correction strokes, and working in wind, waves and moving water.
- Author BiographyHarry Roberts was an avid canoeist who advocated a more efficient paddling style. He was editor of Wilderness Camping and Paddler magazines, and founder and editor of Canoesport Journal. Steve Salins is a veteran paddling instructor and the Canoe Technique columnist for Canoe & Kayak magazine.
- Author(s)Harry Roberts,Lon Levin
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/03/2008
- SubjectWater Sports
- Series TitleBasic Illustrated Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Notecolour photos & illustrations
- Weight14 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited bySteve Salins
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.