Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the archetypes of linear partial differential equations, this text for upper-level undergraduates and graduate students employs ntraditional methods to explain classical material. Topics include the Cauchy problem, boundary value problems, and mixed problems and evolution equations. Nearly 400 exercises enable students to reconstruct proofs. 1975 edition.
- Author(s)Francois Treves
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication29/12/2006
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width145 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.