All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title presents a fast and easy way to learn. This handy reference book explains the basics of commonly used maths topics, including addition, decimals, percentages, fractions, averages, and more. The book includes hundreds of maths examples solved step-by-step and a glossary of must-kw maths terms. Each chapter is devoted to a specific topic and explains basic maths functions in a simple style. Numerous examples show students and adults how to solve math problems quickly and correctly. Basic Math Refresher is an excellent classroom reference book and/or textbook supplement. The easy-to-follow format is perfect for school and college students who need a simple maths refresher - or for adults who need help with basic maths. If you're maths phobic, or just need to refresh your maths skills, this book is for you!
- Author BiographyStephen Hearne, Ph.D. is currently a professor at Skyline College in San Bruno, California, where he teaches Quantitative Reasoning among other subjects. For the past 20 years, Dr. Hearne has tutored students of all ages in math, algebra, statistics, and test preparation. He prides himself on being able to make the complex simple.
- Author(s)Adel Arshaghi,Stephen Hearne
- PublisherResearch & Education Association,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationPiscataway, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch & Education Association,U.S.
- Weight295 g
- Width136 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.