All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTaking all the expert nursing content and student-friendly features of Potter and Perry's Fundamentals text and streamlining it into a shorter format, Essentials for Nursing Practice, 8th Edition is the perfect choice to help busy nursing students master all the fundamental nursing principles in less time! This new 8th edition contains the nursing principles, concepts, skills, and easy-to-follow format that nursing students have come to love about Potter and Perry's Basic Nursing - all updated with the latest information, visuals, and learning features. Plus, this reinvigorated Essentials text is streamlined and re-designed to work better with the rest of your books. It also comes with a wide array of online learning tools (free with book purchase) to help you master the important nursing concepts and skills with ease.
- Author BiographyPatricia A. Potter, RN, MSN, PhD, FAAN, Director of Research, Patient Care Services Barnes-Jewish Hospital St. Louis, MO Anne Griffin Perry, RN, EdD, FAAN, Professor and Associate Dean, School of Nursing, Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville, IL Patricia Stockert, RN, BSN, MS, PhD, President of the College, Saint Francis Medical Center College of Nursing, Peoria, IL Amy Hall, RN, BSN, MS, PhD, CNE, Chair and White Family Endowed Professor of Nursing, Dunigan Family Department of Nursing and Health Sciences, University of Evansville, Evansville, IN
- Author(s)Patricia Potter
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication27/03/2014
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationSt Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteApprox. 1640 illustrations in full color
- Edition Statement8th edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.