All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $73.96Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionEpidemiology is the study of the distribution and determinants of health-related events in human populations and the application of this study to control health problems. This book is a student's guide to basic analytic study designs in epidemiology, such as the prospective cohort design. It is meant to serve as a supplemental resource for those who are taking formal courses in disciplines such as epidemiology, health statistics, and population health science. It can also serve as an on-the-job reference manual for practitioners. To enhance understanding, information is structured in the forms of outlines, definitions, tables, formulas, and quizzes. The most powerful information structure is the concept map, which is a diagram showing how terms and ideas interconnect.
- Author BiographyDr. Faulkner is a professor of epidemiologic science, who is popular among her students, not only because of her passion for the field, but because of her down-to-earth techniques for making mathematics accessible to all.
- Author(s)D Faulkner Ph D Mph
- Date of Publication23/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.