All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFew philosophers have had more influence on the shape of western philosophy after 1900 than Martin Heidegger. Basic Writings offers a full range of this profound and controversial thinker's writings in one volume, including: *The Origin of the Work of Art * The introduction to Being and Time *What Is Metaphysics? *Letter on Humanism *The Question Concerning Techlogy *The Way to Language *The End of Philosophy Featuring a foreword by Heidegger scholar Taylor Carman, this essential collection provides readers with a concise introduction to the groundbreaking philosophy of this brilliant and essential thinker.
- Author BiographyMartin Heidegger (1889-1976) was born in Germany and taught philosophy at the Universities of Freiburg and Marburg. His work helped launched the radical philosophical movement known as phenomenology, whose most famous expositors include Jean-Paul Sartre and Jacques Derrida.
- Author(s)Martin Heidegger
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2010
- Series TitleRoutledge Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight518 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byDavid Farrell Krell
- Foreword byProfessor Taylor Carman
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.