All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionIdea generation is arguably the most vital part of the advertising process - and can be the most demanding. This book provides an essential introduction to the process of generating creative advertising ideas and concepts, and looks at the various obstacles that can stop ideas from forming - before exploring in detail a range of effective ways to break through creative blocks. Ideation examines different ways of visualizing and communicating ideas, explores key approaches used by international and memorable advertising campaigns and details a vast range of methods that you can use for generating your own creative ideas.
- Author BiographyNik Mahon is a senior lecturer in advertising at Southampton Solent University, where he teaches on the BA (Hons) Advertising course and several other communication degree programmes. Graduating in Graphic Design at Central Saint Martins College of Art & Design, Nik then worked as an art director for BB&P Design & Advertising in Grand Cayman, British West Indies. On returning to the UK, he joined Rayner Advertising as creative director. Nik's clients have included British Gas, Ordnance Survey, the Inland Revenue and United Biscuits. As a writer and commentator on creative advertising Nik has published Basics Advertising 02: Art Direction (AVA Publishing, 2010), and co-authored The Fundamentals of Creative Advertising, 2nd Edition (AVA Publishing, 2011). He has also contributed to several other key advertising and marketing texts.
- Author(s)Nik Mahon
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/08/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBasics Advertising
- Place of PublicationLausanne
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintAVA Publishing SA
- Content Note200 colour illus
- Weight511 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.