All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionFirst-year students of architecture are confronted with a wealth of different ways in which to present their designs: How to construct a perspective freehand drawing? What scale should a model be? Basics Architectural Presentation combines the volumes Technical Drawing, CAD, Modelbuilding, Architectural Photography, and Freehand Drawing. In a practical approach, it conveys possible ways of presentation throughout the various project phases.
- Author BiographyBert Bielefeld, professor at the University of Siegen, managing partner of bielefeld&partner in Dortmund.
- Author(s)Alexander Schilling,Bert Bielefeld,Florian Afflerbach,Isabella Skiba,Jan Krebs,Michael Heinrich
- Date of Publication26/05/2014
- Series TitleBasics
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Content Note281 black & white illustrations, 122 colour illustrations, 281 schw.-w. u. 122 farb. Abb.
- Weight858 g
- Height220 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.