All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionComputer aided design (CAD) is the rendering of architectural drawings using the computer, which today plays a central role in almost all architectural firms. This volume explains the principles and fundamentals of CAD and provides the student with a simple and easily understandable path to using the computer as a tool and medium.
- Author BiographyJan Krebs is a freelance architect based in Dortmund.
- Author(s)Jan Krebs
- Date of Publication20/04/2007
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleBasics Series
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Content Note94 black & white illustrations, 94 schw.-w. Abb.
- Weight209 g
- Width155 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.