All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionIn a world of tight time frames and highly interdependent processes, scheduling is an indispensable prerequisite for successful project implementation. This volume offers a step-by-step introduction to developing schedules.
- Author BiographyDr.-Ing. Bert Bielefeld is a practicing architect and owner of the architecture firm bertbielefeld architekten (www.bertbielefeld-architekten.de). In the fields of construction and project management, he has broad experience in the coordination of all participants in the planning and construction process. In addition, he is interim professor of construction economics and construction management at the University of Siegen, Germany.
- Author(s)Bert Bielefeld
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- Series TitleBasics Series
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Content Note48 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables, 48 schw.-w. Abb., 6 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight201 g
- Width155 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.