All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionDesign Ideas offers students a variety of different ways to go about finding a design solution. In addition to suggesting fundamental ways to get the creative process moving and develop a design approach, it also proposes various sources of inspiration for design ideas. It focuses on the three elements of place, form, and function, which can sometimes constitute immediate springboards for concrete designs.
- Author BiographyBert Bielefeld, Architekt und Projektsteuerer in Dortmund, Lehrbeauftragter an der Universitat Dortmund.
- Author(s)Bert Bielefeld,Sebastian El Khouli
- Date of Publication22/06/2007
- Series TitleBasics Series
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Content Note85 black & white illustrations, 85 schw.-w. Abb.
- Weight194 g
- Width155 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.