All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBasics Landscape Architecture 02: Ecological Design provides an overview of ecological design and planning for landscape architects. It explores the concepts and themes important to the contemporary practice of ecological design and planning in a highly accessible and richly illustrated format. Focusing primarily on urban environments, this book examines the relationships between ecological design theory and design methods. It describes and illustrates the basic structures and functions of natural and human systems through landscape ecology principles and the dynamics of landscape processes.
- Author BiographyNancy Rottle has focused most of her professional and academic life on the pedagogy and practice of ecological design and planning in landscape architecture. In addition to over a decade of teaching ecological and sustainable design courses, she founded and directs the Green Futures Lab in the University of Washington's College of Built Environments. Ken Yocom is an ecologist and landscape architect based in Seattle, Washington. He teaches in the Landscape Architecture Department at the University of Washington. Ken began his career as a wildlife ecologist working on a wide range of projects across the Pacific Northwest before migrating into landscape architecture.
- Author(s)Ken Yocom,Nancy Rottle
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication22/08/2011
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBasics Landscape Architecture
- Place of PublicationLausanne
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintAVA Publishing SA
- Content Note200 colour illus
- Weight517 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.36Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.