All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionMasonry construction is usually the first building exercise the student encounters in his or her training. This volume elaborates the fundamental principles of scale, construction, and assembly of building components using simple masonry structures as examples.
- Author BiographyNils Kummer is employed as an architect by Gerber Architekten in Dortmund and helps to plan the implementation of national and international building projects. He was already employed as a student in the Departments of Construction and the History of Construction at the University of Dortmund.
- Author(s)Nils Kummer
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleBasics Series
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Content Note54 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables, 54 schw.-w. Abb., 6 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight178 g
- Width155 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.