All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBasics Product Design: Material Thoughts aims to promote a physical inquiry of materials and a mentality that constantly asks 'what could be done if' - rather than considering only what is being done. Key contributors include: Alessi, Chris Kabel, Demakersvan, droog, Drummond Masterton, Ettore Sottsass, Front, Gene Kiegel, Industreal, Inflate, Ingo Maurer, Jaime Hayon, Jurgen Bey, Kartell, Maarten Baas, Mathias Bengtsson, Matthias Pliessnig, Memphis, molo, Philippe Starck, Shigeru Ban, Simon Heijdens, Stuart Haygarth, Stuart Walker, Studio Libertiny, Tejo Remy and Rene Veenhuizen.
- Author BiographyDavid Bramston is an industrial designer and has presented work worldwide. David is the subject leader for product design at the University of Lincoln. He has worked in the design industry on projects for companies such as Motorola, Swatch and Christian Dior.
- Author(s)David Bramston
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication18/05/2009
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBasics Product Design
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Place of PublicationLausanne
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintAVA Publishing SA
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight550 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.