All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe core task of the classic architect, in addition to architectural design and planning work, is management of the construction project: from planning operations and tendering, to scheduling and cost planning and construction management. These important practical tasks are usually only covered during studies by one subject: Construction Management or Construction Ecomics, and thus treated as less significant. But every architect must master these abilities in order to manage and realize his or her own projects successfully.
- Author(s)Bert Bielefeld,Hartmut Klein,Lars-Phillip Rusch,Roland Schneider,Sebastian Franssen,Tim Brandt
- Date of Publication19/08/2013
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Content Note150 black & white illustrations, 170 black & white tables, 150 schw.-w. Abb., 170 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight803 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byBert Bielefeld
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.