All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you specialize in typography as a subject in itself or use type within your graphic or communication designs, understanding more about what type is and how it works will inform your practice and improve your work. If you want to kw more about the difference between Bodoni and Bembo; why Arial is t the same as Helvetica and what alternatives to consider; what types to respect and what types to avoid, then you will discover the answers here. This book is about looking closer at what most take for granted. Once hooked, you will never see type in the same way again.
- Author BiographyMichael Harkins was a director within a successful graphic design company before returning to education to teach full time. He is course leader for MA Graphic Design at the University of Portsmouth, UK.
- Author(s)Michael Harkins
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/03/2013
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBasics Typography
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFairchild Books
- Content Note200 colour illus
- Weight527 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.