All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionBASICS OF COMPUTER ORGANIZATION AND ARCHITECTURE: Problems and Solutions is the result of several years of teaching, laboratory experience and evaluating the performance of the students. This book starts with a brief history of electronic computers and covers all units of digital computers including history of computers, number systems and codes, fixed point arithmetic, floating point arithmetic, decimal arithmetic, ALU Design, control unit, hardwired and micro-programmed control unit configurations and design, memories, memory interfacing, buses, examples of standard serial and parallel buses, input and output devices and I/O modes, introduction to 8 bit microprocessors and microcontrollers, etc. The problems are in graded form starting from simple to a reasonably complex level. Even though this book deals with problems and solutions, if one looks at the book in its totality it also serves as a text book on this topic.
- Author BiographyS.S.S.P. Rao.: CMC Centre, CMC Limited, Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500032
- Author(s)S. S. S. P. Rao
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2014
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.