All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe proliferation of e-learning in recent years has led it to being the immediate answer to many training and development challenges. But in addition to budget and time constraints, there are a number of other factors that play in determining which method of training is best for the situation at hand, among them tracking and reporting challenges, and regulatory and compliance requirements. April's Infoline, Basics of E-Learning Revisited, provides an overview of the evolution of e-learning as well as practical guidance on how to reach learning solution decisions. In this Infoline, you will learn: common e-learning traps considerations when designing e-learning modules, specifically when doing so for continuing professional education certification tips on deciding whether to buy from vendors or develop your own e-learning solution e-learning competencies. April's Infoline, Basics of E-Learning Revisited, provides an overview of the evolution of e-learning as well as practical guidance on how to reach learning solution decisions.
- Author BiographyManjit Sekhon is director of design and development at Intrepid Learning. She has led teams of learning consultants and instructional designers in the execution of e-learning and instructor led course development projects. Her work has included new hire orientation, technical training in the banking and financial services industries, as well as soft skills and leadership development subject areas. Darin Hartley is uniquely qualified to be your guide to social networking. A training professional for over 20 years, he is currently director of client development at Intrepid Learning Solutions, a provider of learning solutions to businesses worldwide. His background includes positions with ASTD, Dell Computer Corporation, Lockheed Martin, and General Physics Corporation. A popular speaker, Hartley has keynoted for several learning and training conferences including ASTD and the International Society for Performance Improvement. He has authored four books and holds degrees in corporate training and training management. Hartley resides in Seattle.
- Author(s)Darin E. Hartley
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.