All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis extended and revised edition of the successful German version is a clearly structured and easily readable introduction, written by an experienced author with sound kwledge of experimental synthesis and analysis of nastructures. Developed from courses on naphysics and natechlogy, this textbook covers the fundamental physics of nastructures, methods of growth and manipulation, characterization methods with a focus on optical analyzing methods and naoptics, a discussion of na-architectures and the latest applications in optics, electronics, quantum computers, molecular nastructures, biology and soft matter. This edition also includes an expanded discussion of quantum and classical effects as well as magnetic nastructures. With its wide range of problems to test the reader's understanding, it is primarily aimed at graduate students with a basic kwledge of solid state physics, but can be equally used as a reference for professionals in physics, chemistry and materials science working on nasystems, soft matter or biophysical matters.
- Author BiographyHorst-Gunter Rubahn is Professor at the Mads Clausen Institute of the University of Southern Denmark (SDU) and head of the nanotechnology department with proficient teaching experience in nonlinear optics and spectroscopy, surface science and nanotechnology. His research activities concentrate on the development of new bottom up nanotechnology techniques as well as photonics methods such as nonlinear optical microscopies, evanescent wave spectroscopy, and advanced laser materials treatments. H.-G. Rubahn heads also the nanotechnology center NanoSYD of SDU (www.nanosyd.sdu.dk) and a Ph.D. school on mesoscopic structures and optics. He is founder of a start up company which develops organic nanofibers for the implementation in new nano-photonic devices.
- Author(s)Horst-Gunter Rubahn
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication10/09/2008
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight464 g
- Width172 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.