All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $100.00Trending at AU $113.99
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.66
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe bloody battle to rule Japan has begun: the Iga and the Kouga clan are locked in a fight to the death. Driven by a centuries-old hatred, the clans will do anything to annihilate each other. The Kouga clan is engaging in a little espionage and has planted a shapeshifter, disguised as an Iga ninja, in the Iga palace. Meanwhile, the Iga clan turns to its last, best hope: their new leader, Oboro, who alone can defeat the Kouga's formidable leader, Gensuke. But is Oboro willing to kill the man she loves? As the war grows more desperate, true love may be the next casualty...
- Author BiographyFutaro Yamada, author of the novel upon which Basilisk is based, was born in 1922. He made his debut as a novelist while still a student at Tokyo Medical University, and was known for his mystery novels. Later his novel The Kouga Ninja Scrolls - on which Basilisk is based - became wildly popular. he died in 2001. Masaki Segawa, creator of the Basilisk manga, made his debut in 1997 with the series Senma Monogatari, which ran in the weekly magazine Comic Morning. In 1998 he began his long-running series Onigiri Jyuuzou, which ended in the year 2000. Basilisk is his second long-running series and his first adaptation. He loves cats and watermelon, and currently lives in Funibashi.
- Author(s)Masaki Segawa
- Date of Publication07/09/2006
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Series TitleBasilisk
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations
- Weight265 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.