All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionBassists today need to be familiar with all styles of music in order to increase their versatility and become in-demand players. With over 100 bass lines covering a multitude of musical styles and techniques, Bass Line Encyclopedia is the perfect resource for the modern bassist. This encyclopedia, geared towards the electric bass guitar, is a compendium of bass lines from popular music styles of the 1950s to the present. The genres covered include Chicago blues, Texas blues, surf, doo wop, heavy metal, punk, funk, bebop, modal jazz, reggae, bossa va, samba, bluegrass, Texas swing, and many more. With historical overviews and real-world examples from every popular style a working bassist would need to kw, Bass Line Encyclopedia is an indispensable reference guide that every bassist should have in their collection.
- Author(s)Tim Ferguson
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleNational Guitar Workshop
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight417 g
- Width226 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.