All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<i>Tales of the Talented Tenth, Volume One</i> tells the story of Bass Reeves, an escaped slave who became one of the most successful lawman of the old west. Volume I chronicles his life from winning shooting matches in early childhood to traveling with his master, living with Native Americans in Indian Territory, and finally becoming a U.S. Marshal.
- Author Biography<b>Joel Christian Gill</b> is the Associate Dean of Student Affairs at the New Hampshire Institute of Art. He wrote the words and drew the pictures in<i> Strange Fruit, Volume I: Uncelebrated Narratives from Black History</i> and <i>Bass Reeves: Tales of the Talented Tenth</i>. The allegations that he ghost wrote <i>Hamlet</i>, The Voynich manuscript, and started The Great Chicago Fire are completely unfounded. He also believes that #28daysarenotenough when it comes to black history. Joel received his MFA from Boston University and a BA from Roanoke College. His secret lair is behind a secret panel in the kitchen of his house (sold separately) in New Boston, New Hampshire where he lives with his wife, four children, talking dog, and two psychic cats. To learn more about Joel Christian Gill see the beginning of this paragraph.
- Author(s)Joel Christian Gill
- PublisherFulcrum Inc.,US
- Date of Publication09/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Series TitleTales of the Talented Tenth
- Place of PublicationGolden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFulcrum Inc.,US
- Out-of-print date16/01/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width201 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.