All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.73
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $37.68
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.80
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $14.23
- AU $19.19Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $12.29
About this product
- DescriptionThe Romans arrived in this green valley nearly two thousand years ago and were captivated by the miraculous stream of endless hot water. The restored bath and temples complex and the splendid Abbey attract thousands of visitors to the city each year. Use this guide to explore today's Bath where visitors can once more experience the benefits of a dip in the natural mineral water and enjoy a lot more besides - stylish shops and restaurants, interesting galleries and museums, and the feel of a lively city with its historic past informing an exciting present. It is available in four languages.
- Author BiographyAnnie Bullen is a novelist, journalist and writer with a particular interest in travel, historic buildings and gardens. She has written several Pitkin city guides.
- Author(s)Annie Bullen
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitlePitkin City Guides
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPitkin Publishing
- Content Note60 colour photographs, 1 walk map, 1 city centre map, 8 area maps
- Weight130 g
- Width172 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byAngela Royston
- Translated byFirst Edition Translations Ltd.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.