All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.99
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.66
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.43
About this product
- DescriptionArkham Asylum, the legendary home for the criminally insane, w lies in ruins. Gotham City needs a replacement to hold Batman s most dangerous foes - and only one building fits the bill: Wayne Mar. With his family fortune depleted, Bruce Wayne goes underground - literally - as his ancestral home is transformed into a new prison for his archenemies. From his fortified Batcave below its foundations, the Dark Knight watches as evil moves in above him. But watching alone won t stop the killings that begin almost immediately in Arkham Mar. To find the predator responsible, Batman must become an inmate himself. Now the World s Greatest Detective begins the most dangerous undercover mission of his life, working with - and against - the resident doctors, guards, and ghoulish supervillains to crack the case. Can he catch the killer and restore order to the chaos? Or will the insanity of Arkham Mar claim the mind of its latest patient? Writer Gerry Duggan and artist Shawn Crystal launch an unprecedented new chapter in the History of the Bat with ARKHAM MANOR, exploring the dark heart of the Dark Knight s world like never before! Collects issues #1-6.
- Author BiographyGerry Duggan was born in New York City and raised in New Jersey. After graduating Emerson College he settled in Los Angeles and began writing comic books and for television. He is best known for his work on ARKHAM MANOR, as well as Deadpool and Hulk.
- Author(s)Gerry Duggan
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication28/07/2015
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Superheroes
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight408 g
- Width168 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Shawn Crystal
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.