All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by GRANT MORRISON Art by TONY DANIEL & SANDU FLOREA Cover by ALEX ROSS The death of The Dark Knight is w in trade paperback, featuring BATMAN #676-683! With Bruce Wayne out of the picture, The Club of Villains begins a crime spree through the streets of Gotham City, while Batman's allies attempt to keep order.
- Author BiographyGrant Morrison has been working with DC Comics for more than twenty years, beginning with his legendary runs on the revolutionary titles ANIMAL MAN and DOOM PATROL. Since then he has written numerous best-sellers including JLA, BATMAN and New X-Men as well as the critically acclaimed creator-owned series THE INVISIBLES, SEAGUY, THE FILTH, WE3 and JOE THE BARBARIAN. Morrison has also expanded the borders of the DC Universe in the award-winning pages of SEVEN SOLDIERS, ALL-STAR SUPERMAN, FINAL CRISIS and BATMAN, INC., and he is currently reinventing the Man of Steel in the all-new ACTION COMICS. In his secret identity, Morrison is a counterculture spokesperson, a musician, an award-winning playwright and a chaos magician. He is also the author of the New York Times best-seller Supergods, a groundbreaking psycho-historic mapping of the superhero as a cultural organism. He divides his time between his homes in Los Angeles and Scotland. Tony S. Daniel decided to be a comics artist in the 8th grade, and he hasn t looked back since. After making his professional debut in 1993 on Comico s The Elementals, he has contributed work to Marvel s X-Force and Image s Spawn: Bloodfeud as well as writing and illustrating his creator-owned titles Silke, The Tenth, Humankind, Adrenalynn and F5 the last two of which led him, for a time, into the alternate reality known as Hollywood. After being lured back into comics to work with writer Geoff Johns on DC s TEEN TITANS, Daniel went on to draw the final three issues of FLASH: THE FASTEST MAN ALIVE before landing his dream job pencilling the Dark Knight s adventures in BATMAN. The Batcave is, he reports, surprisingly cozy.
- Author(s)Grant Morrison
- PublisherDC Comics
- Date of Publication16/06/2010
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Superheroes
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDC Comics
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width168 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Artist(s)Lee Garbett,Trevor Scott,Tony S. Daniel,Sandu Florea
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.35
- AU $61.12Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $17.89Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.