Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.40Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.40Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by JUDD WINICK Art by DOUG MAHNKE, PAUL LEE, SHANE DAVIS, ERIC BATTLE, TOM NGUYEN, CAM SMITH, RODNEY RAMOS and WAYNE FAUCHER Cover by MATT WAGNER For the first time, DC Comics collects the entire, original Red Hood saga from BATMAN #635-641 and 645-650 and BATMAN ANNUAL #25, in one massive trade paperback. Batman is confronted with a hidden face from the past - it's the return of the vigilante Red Hood, who appears to be Batman's one-time partner, Jason Todd, the same Jason Todd who died many years ago. But the Red Hood's violent ways pit him against the Dark Knight in his hunt for the very person responsible for his death: The Joker. On sale AUGUST 17 * 384 pg, FC, $29.99 US
- Author BiographyWriter/artist Judd Winick has handled most every major character in the DC Universe including notable runs on GREEN LANTERN, GREEN ARROW, THE OUTSIDERS, JUSTICE LEAGUE: GENERATION LOST and wrote the critically acclaimed animated feature BATMAN: UNDER THE HOOD, based on his run on BATMAN. Winick came to national attention when appearing on MTV's The Real World: San Francisco, his experienced inspired his memoir, the award-winning <i>Pedro and Me: Friendship, Loss, and What I Learned</i>. His most recent work includes BATWING and CATWOMAN. Born in 1963 in the Year of the Rabbit, Doug Mahnke embarked on a love affair with comics at the age of five, having received a pile of <i>Spider-Man</i> issues from a rugby-playing college student named Mike who lived in his basement. A consistent interest in the medium, coupled with some art skill, landed Doug a job drawing comics for Dark Horse at the age of 24 (the date is known precisely, as it occurred just two weeks before he wed his lovely bride). His first gig was illustrating a moody detective one-shot entitled <i>Homicide</i>, written by John Arcudi. The two went on to collaborate on Dark Horse s <i>The Mask</i> and their creator-owned series MAJOR BUMMER, originally published by DC. Since then Doug has worked on a wide variety of titles (including SUPERMAN: THE MAN OF STEEL, JLA, BATMAN, TEAM ZERO, SEVEN SOLDIERS: FRANKENSTEIN, BLACK ADAM: THE DARK AGE and STORMWATCH: P.H.D.) with such writers as Joe Kelly, Judd Winick, Chuck Dixon, Grant Morrison, Christos Gage and Ed Brubaker, just to name a few. He resides in the midwest with his wife and six kids, one dog, and a bunny named Suzie.
- Author(s)Jeph Loeb,Judd Winick
- PublisherDC Comics
- Date of Publication24/08/2011
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Superheroes
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDC Comics
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width168 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $30.69
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.22
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $22.04
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.00
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.67
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.