All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this second helping of Batman tales from the Golden Age of Comics, the Dark Knight Detective faces the evil of the Joker, the Penguin, Two-Face and more of his greatest foes. This new trade paperback collects DETECTIVE COMICS #46-56, BATMAN #4-7, WORLD'S BEST COMICS #1 and WORLD'S FINEST COMICS #2-3.
- Author BiographyWilliam Finger was born on February 8, 1914. He met cartoonist Bob Kane at a party in 1938, and soon after they were collaborating on several adventure strips. Within a year, Batman appeared. Finger's fondness for pulp fiction and movies influenced his plots and writing style for comic books. He worked on many other DC characters and titles, scripted some of the 1940s daily and Sunday Batman and Robin newspaper strip continuities, and wrote for Quality, Fawcett and Timely. Finger's television credits include 77 Sunset Strip, The Roaring Twenties and Hawaiian Eye during the late 1950s and early 1960s. His efforts in the superhero genre also appeared on TV in the 1960s, including material for the animated New Adventures of Superman plus a two-part Clock King episode of the 1966 Batman series. Finger died in New York City on January 24, 1974. He was posthumously inducted into the Eisner Awards Hall of Fame in 1999.
- PublisherDC Comics
- Date of Publication28/02/2017
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Superheroes
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintDC Comics
- Weight721 g
- Width168 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.80
- AU $12.29Trending at AU $17.31
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.