Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionBatsford's Walking Guides is an exciting new gift series of walking books, aimed at the weekend, family walker. These small-format, portable, hardback books have an attractive retro feel, with stalgic line drawings and hand-drawn maps. Each of the 20 walks have been carefully selected to appeal to family walkers, most are circular and ne are too strenuous. Each walk contains the following: * Clear, easy-to-follow route directions * Detailed hand-drawn maps * Refreshments and pubs * Parking information * OS map references In addition, each walk contains information on wildlife, or other special attractions to watch out for while walking. The ideal gift for anyone wanting to explore the countryside within easy reach of London.
- Author BiographyJilly Macleod studied Zoology at University College, London before joining a leading publishing company as a book editor. She worked on the successful Natural History list at HarperCollins and recently helped compile The National Trust Book of the Countryside. She is a keen walker and British countryside enthusiast and recently hiked Hadrian's Wall.
- Author(s)Jilly Macleod
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication03/03/2011
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBatsford Ltd
- Content NoteLine drawings and maps
- Width119 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.