All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.91
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionEllie is fed up. Her Dad is never at home, and w he's going on tour to Germany without her! He's in a band called The Day Trippers and is always travelling; playing silly gigs for people who really should be more sensible at their age. Ellie loves music too, especially playing guitar with her dad, but The Day Trippers are just t cool anymore! Ellie and her big sister, Rachel, kw the perfect thing to stop them from feeling lonely and to tempt Dad home to them - they'll get a family dog from Battersea Dogs & Cats Home! Rocky the Rottweiler is quite a handful, and he just won't stop chewing everything in sight. But when Ellie gets lost on Rachel's birthday trip, Rocky proves he's more than just a naughty puppy. He's a star!
- Author BiographyBattersea Dogs & Cats Home is a charity that aims never to turn away a dog or cat in need of our help. We reunite lost dogs and cats with their owners; when we can't do this, we care for them until new homes can be found for them; and we educate the public about responsible pet ownership. Every year the Home takes in around 12,000 dogs and cats. In addition to the site in south-west London, the Home also has two other centres based at Old Windsor, Berkshire, and Brands Hatch, Kent.
- Author(s)Battersea Dogs & Cats Home
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRed Fox
- Content Noteblack and white line
- Weight88 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.