All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis second volume discusses state-of-the-art applications of equivalent-circuit models as they pertain to solving problems in battery management and control. Readers are provided information on how to use models from Volume I to control battery packs, along with discussion of fundamental flaws in current approaches. In addition, Volume II introduces the ideas of physics-based optimal battery controls and explains why they can be superior to the state-of-the-art equivalent-circuit controls.
- Author BiographyGregory L. Plett is a professor of electrical and computer engineering at the University of Colorado Colorado Spring. He received his B.Eng. in computer systems engineering from Carleton University in Ottawa, Ontario and his M.S. and Ph.D. in electrical engineering from Stanford University in Stanford, CA.
- Author(s)Gregory Plett
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1134 g
- Width221 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.