Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationIn the winter of 1944, the Allied Armies stand ready to invade Germany at the coming of a New Year. To prevent this occurrence, Hitler orders an all out offensive to re-take French territory and capture the major port city of Antwerp. "The Battle of the Bulge" shows this conflict from the perspective of an American intelligence officer as well as from a German Panzer Commander.
- TitleBattle Of The Bulge
- Product Release Date10/08/2005
- Theatrical Release Year1965
- Number of Discs1
- ActorsCharles Bronson,Dana Andrews,George Montgomery,Henry Fonda,Robert Ryan,Robert Shaw,Telly Savalas,Ty Hardin
- DirectorsKen Annakin
- Rating InfoMedium Level Violence
- Run Time163 minutes
- Primary GenreWar
- Sub GenreTrue Story
- Tag LineUnlike anything you've ever seen before
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $38.99Trending at AU $76.32
- AU $54.99Trending at AU $66.35
- AU $87.18Trending at AU $91.44
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $6.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.