All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionHistorically, men have been in control-of nations, of wars, of commerce, of their families. Of practically everything, except often themselves. And those men who are fully in control of all other aspects of their worlds are often the ones who find themselves trapped in hidden compulsions and behaviors. From the usual suspects like porgraphy and gambling to those overlooked compulsions like overwork and withdrawal. In Battles Men Face, Dr. Jantz exposes the temptations that entrap good men, explains the root reasons men find themselves trapped in these behaviors, and gives them practical steps to take to overcome their unhealthy patterns. He shows them how to accept who they are (and who they're t), love themselves eugh to say , focus and build on the positive, and, perhaps most difficult, ask for and accept help.
- Author BiographyGregory L. Jantz, PhD, is a popular speaker and award-winning author of numerous books, including Healing the Scars of Emotional Abuse and Every Woman's Guide to Managing Your Anger. He is the founder of The Center for Counseling & Health Resources, Inc. Ann McMurray has co-authored several books, including Healing the Scars of Emotional Abuse and Every Woman's Guide to Managing Your Anger. She at The Center for Counseling & Health Resources, Inc.
- Author(s)Ann McMurray,Gregory L. Jantz
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication21/12/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRevell, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.