Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is the definitive guide to one of the great surviving battleships of World War II, visited by thousands of tourists each year at its berth near Houston. Filled with contemporary photographs of the ship from stem to stem, as well as historical shots, Battleship Texas will fascinate anyone interested in naval history and in one of Texas' best-loved state park attractions.
- Author(s)Hugh Power
- PublisherTexas A & M University Press
- Date of Publication04/04/1993
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationCollege Station
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas A & M University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.