All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe book examines the reception of Baudelaire in China by translators, critics, scholars, and individual writers. It reveals t only the protean qualities of Baudelaire's work, but developments and trends in Chinese poetry, literary history, and criticism, as well as political and historical context throughout the twentieth and into the twenty-first century.
- Author BiographyGloria Bien is professor of Chinese in the Department of East Asian Language and Literature at Colgate University.
- Author(s)Gloria Bien
- PublisherUniversity of Delaware Press
- Date of Publication20/02/2015
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCranbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Delaware Press
- Weight449 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.