CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe book deals with the structural design of temporary excavation support and the dimensioning of excavation support walls and their individual components. Completely calculated examples explain the application of the procedures described in the book.
- Author BiographyFrom 1982 until 1994 Prof. Weissenbach held the chair of ground and soil engineering at the TU Dortmund. From 1965 until 2006 he chaired the working group 2.4 Construction Pits of the German Geotechnical Society. Prof. Hettler has succeded him in both posts. He is also member in several standardization committees including as chairman of DIN 4085 Soil - Calculating Earth Pressure . He is also authore of a book on high-rise foundations, the chapter on earth pressure in the Soil Engineering Handbook and co-author of the a book on construction experts in court.
- Author(s)Achim Hettler,Anton Weisenbach
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication20/10/2010
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWilhelm Ernst & Sohn Verlag fur Architektur und technische Wissenschaften
- Out-of-print date26/11/2016
- Weight960 g
- Width180 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.