All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionBay Area in 2015 is based on a survey of 701 adults in the Greater San Francisco Bay area that was conducted during February 2015 as a companion to a national survey, ULI's America in 2015 report. It analyzes the housing, transportation and community preferences of residents in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area. Among other preferences, the survey found that the majority of Bay Area residents prefer neighborhoods that are walkable and would like to see more bike lanes built in their communities. Bay Area residents are also more interested in apartment living than the rest of the nation. Despite having doubts about whether they can afford to buy a home-only 40 percent say they are very confident they will be able to buy the home they want in five years-aspirations remain high, with 70 percent of Bay Area residents saying they expect to own their home in the next five years.
- Author BiographyUrban Land Institute is a nonprofit research and education organization, dedicated to providing leadership in the responsible use of land in creating and sustaining thriving communities worldwide.
- Author(s)Building Healthy Places Initiative,ULI San Francisco,ULI Terwilliger Center for Housing
- PublisherUrban Land Institute,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUrban Land Institute,U.S.
- Weight98 g
- Width184 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.