All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.39
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $70.39Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.59
About this product
- DescriptionBayesian Methods in Finance provides a detailed overview of the theory of Bayesian methods and explains their real-world applications to financial modeling. While the principles and concepts explained throughout the book can be used in financial modeling and decision making in general, the authors focus on portfolio management and market risk management-since these are the areas in finance where Bayesian methods have had the greatest penetration to date.
- Author BiographySvetlozar T. Rachev, PhD, Doctor of Science, is Chair-Professor at the University of Karlsruhe in the School of Economics and Business Engineering; Professor Emeritus at the University of California, Santa Barbara; and Chief-Scientist of FinAnalytica Inc. John S. J. Hsu, PhD, is Professor of Statistics and Applied Probability at the University of California, Santa Barbara. Biliana S. Bagasheva, PhD, has research interests in the areas of risk management, portfolio construction, Bayesian methods, and financial econometrics. Currently, she is a consultant in London. Frank J. Fabozzi, PhD, CFA, is Professor in the Practice of Finance and Becton Fellow at Yale University's School of Management and the Editor of the Journal of Portfolio Management.
- Author(s)Biliana S. Bagasheva,Frank J. Fabozzi,John S.J. Hsu,Svetlozar T. Rachev
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/03/2008
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleFrank J. Fabozzi Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight560 g
- Width161 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.