CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $23.43
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.55
- AU $45.43Trending at AU $49.38
- AU $45.84Trending at AU $48.23
- AU $18.02Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $36.94
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $32.95
About this product
- DescriptionCerise Mar and her unruly clan are cash poor but land rich, claiming a large swathe of the Mire, the Edge swamplands between the state of Louisiana and the Weird. When her parents vanish, her clan's long-time rivals are suspect number one.But all is t as it seems. Two nations of the Weird are waging a cold war fought by feint and espionage, and their conflict is about to spill over into the Edge--and Cerise's life. William, a changeling soldier who left behind the politics of the Weird, has been forced back into service to track down a rival nation's spymaster.When William's and Cerise's missions lead them to cross paths, sparks fly--but they'll have to work together if they want to succeed...and survive.
- Author BiographyIlona Andrews is the pseudonym for a husband-and-wife writing team. Ilona Gordon is a native-born Russian, and Andrew Gordon is a former communications sergeant in the U.S. Army. They met in college, in English Composition 101. Gordon and Ilona currently reside in Georgia with their two children and two dogs, and are currently working on Kate Daniels's next adventure. Renee Raudman is a multi-award-winning audiobook narrator. A multiple Audie Award nominee, she has earned a number of AudioFile Earphones Awards, including for The Last Secret by Mary McGarry Morris and Wesley the Owl by Stacey O'Brien, as well as a Publishers Weekly Listen-Up Award for Joe Schreiber's Chasing the Dead. She has also performed on film, TV, radio, and stage, including the recurring roles of Jordon on ABC's One Life To Live, Phyllis on NBC's Passions, and guest-starring roles on prime-time TV. She has been heard in cartoons (The Simpsons, Billy & Mandy), videogames, and on the E! channel. Her narration of Homer's Odyssey by Gwen Cooper was selected by Library Journal as one of the best audiobooks of 2009, and her reading of Marthe Jocelyn's Would You was selected by the ALA as one of the best young adult audiobooks of 2009.
- Author(s)Ilona Andrews
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication28/09/2010
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleEdge
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Out-of-print date04/02/2017
- Weight206 g
- Width178 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Narrator(s)Renee Raudman
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time960
- Edition StatementLibrary ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.