All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $17.22Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.59
- AU $23.95Trending at AU $26.86
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.06
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $24.11
- AU $18.17Trending at AU $23.57
- AU $11.58Trending at AU $14.74
About this product
- Description'I wish I could get a seat on the tube...I hadn't eaten that entire bag of Maltesers...I could meet a man whose hobbies include washing up and mogamy...' Heather Hamilton is always wishing for things. Not just big stuff - like world peace or for a date with Brad Pitt - but little, everyday wishes, made without thinking. With her luck, she kws they'll never come true...Until one day she buys some heather from a gypsy. Suddenly the bad hair days stop; a handsome American answers her ad for a housemate; and she starts seeing James - The Perfect Man who sends her flowers, excels in the bedroom, and isn't afraid to say 'I love you'...But are these wishes-come-true a blessing or a curse? And is there such a thing as too much foreplay?
- Author BiographyAlexandra Potter was born in Yorkshire. Having lived in LA, Sydney and London after university, she finally decided to settle where the sun was and lives full-time in Los Angeles. She has worked variously as a features editor and sub-editor for women's glossies in the UK and now writes full-time.
- Author(s)Alexandra Potter
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication02/01/2006
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Out-of-print date27/04/2016
- Weight180 g
- Width114 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.