All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionIn school, when do you learn how to get a job? Be Employed When You Graduate outlines the simple steps you need to take while you're a student t only to get a job, but start a rewarding career. Getting a job is as much a learned skill as anything else. But most schools don't provide this important kwledge as part of the formal curriculum. Be Employed When You Graduate will help you get your money's worth, matter where you go to school. Through the short chapters and included exercises, you will learn everything you need including how to pick a major, how to efficiently move through the university system, how to prepare a resume and take control of your online presence, how to network and find job openings, how to ace the interview, and how to negotiate that first job offer. You'll also learn how to supplement your income, and what to consider when it comes to graduate school. Remember, you don't need to master these skills. You just need to be better than your competition. Even running through the exercises once in this book will get you closer to your dream job! At some point, you're going to have to pay back those student loans. So take the small steps w to make the most of your four, five - or more -years as an undergrad!
- Author BiographyJonathan Blake Huer is an award winning innovator, app developer, and filmmaker. He believes students need to not only be well educated, but savvy and well prepared for the competitive global world of today and the future. He put his ideas into practice with the Digital Corps: an on campus job that complements classroom learning and prepares students to compete and win top job offers throughout the nation. Jonathan is currently Director of Emerging Technologies and Media Development at Ball State University. He has been recognized as an Apple Distinguished Educator, an Adobe Education Leader, and a Campus Technology Innovator. Jonathan earned his bachelor's degree from the UCLA and his master's degree from USC.
- Author(s)Jonathan Blake Huer
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.