All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionLiving in times of uncertainty and change, each of us needs encouragement as we face the demands and challenges ahead of us each day. Gregory A. Johnson's Be Encouraged: A Daily Devotional, Volume 3 provides daily encouragement that will inspire, stir, and uplift the reader, who lives in a world that grows increasingly fragile. This thirty-day devotional brings stability to each day through enlightening commentary, well-chosen Scripture, and effectual prayer. As an author and pastor, Johnson considers himself to be one who helps others by handing them the tools they need for their journey as they follow Christ. Be Encouraged: A Daily Devotional, Volume 3 is ather powerful tool that Johnson makes available to every hungry reader who desires to live in a meaningful and successful way. Using the same formula as in his previous entries in the series, Be Encouraged: A Daily Devotional, volumes 1 and 2, Johnson explores a different thought-provoking theme each day, such as God Can't Stop Thinking About You, Experiencing Victory in the Midst of Trouble, and Don't Dwell in the Past. Johnson's provocative commentary on the day's theme is followed by Scripture and a prayer that emboldens the reader to set forth on his or her day in the right direction, pursuing love and good works while achieving well-considered and God-given goals. Written in a down-to-earth style that is easily enjoyed, Be Encouraged can be used any time one's spirituality needs urishing. Whether used during holy holidays or on a daily basis, Johnson's themes and selections are readily available and easy to read, all while maintaining a conviction and relevance that is uplifting and invigorating to the soul. With more than two decades of ministering experience, Johnson has reached out to all conceivable walks of life as a Christ-follower, pastor, author, and inspirational leader. His Be Encouraged devotional series brings true spiritual nutrition for every hungry reader.
- Author BiographyAuthor and pastor Gregory A. Johnson brings encouragement to those on their journey as they follow Christ. In both his writing and public speaking, he delivers a message that is true spiritual meat for every hungry reader and listener. His books are relevant, inspirational, life-changing, and blessed by God's precious grace. As well as pastoring for over two decades, Johnson has ministered in the streets, jails, homeless shelters, transitional homes for those coming out of prison, and in correctional facilities for gang members. He has ministered in impoverished countries and across America. He has earned a degree in computer science from Marshall University in West Virginia and a diploma in ministerial studies from Global University's Berean School of the Bible in Missouri. In 2003, Johnson was named a Kentucky Colonel by Governor Paul E. Patton. Johnson also has written The Kingdom According to Jesus, Be Encouraged: A Daily Devotional, Volume 1 and Volume 2, and The Characters of Christmas: God at Work in Our Lives. He is working on additional book projects. Johnson and his wife, Becky, have been married since 1982, and they live in Kentucky. They have two adult children, Austin and Kelsey. Find out more about Johnson at his website, http: //www.GregoryAJohnson.com.
- Author(s)Gregory a Johnson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.