All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionBeHappy! is intended to have a profound impact on anyone's ability to be happier. Its essence is to provide the reader with: (1) a better understanding of what it takes for them to be happy, (2) important tools to increase joy, pleasure, and passion in their lives daily, and (3) the development of a long-term plan for the best life possible, with great relationships, optimal health, and minimal regrets. Primary Themes: (1) anyone can be happier than they are today if they follow the process in the book and (2) some essential elements are required for optimal happiness. BeHappy! stands apart from other books because it addresses the entire spectrum of what is required to be as happy as possible. It first establishes the reader's individual happiness definition, and then uses that foundation to build a solid emotional structure and a complete happiness plan for their lives. Volunteers who read the book during its development, and completed the process experienced a significant positive result in their lives.
- Author BiographyA physician and entrepreneur, Jimmy is CEO of a biotechnology company and founder of a medical education company. He has partnered with personal development expert, Anthony Robbins, working with healthcare professionals to create better teams, processes, and life balance. He and his wife live happily in both Florida and Vancouver, Canada and Newport Beach, CA.
- Author(s)Jimmy DeMesa
- PublisherDC Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationSanford, FL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDC Press
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight303 g
- Width161 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.