Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionEverything You Need to Kw to Make the Executive Recruitment Process Pay Off Executive recruiters have become increasingly important and influential in today's corporate hiring practices. Establishing and maintaining a strong relationship with the recruiter best suited to your career goals can mean the difference between finding your executive dream job and just getting by. Now, a professional executive recruiter shares the secrets of the process-- what you should kw, what you should expect, and how to land your ideal job. Smooch Reylds provides the keys to success and answers executives' most common questions about recruiters, such as: How do I work with a recruiter? When in my career can I expect to get recruiters' calls? How do I find the recruiter best suited to my needs? How do I interview with a recruiter? Will a recruiter help me negotiate my compensation package? What sort of references do I need? What is appropriate, or inappropriate, to tell a recruiter? Be Hunted! offers the insight and guidance necessary to move your career in the right direction. It dispels the myths and misconceptions about executive recruiters and offers essential tips in business etiquette, interviewing techniques, assessing your worth, and negotiating your compensation. Whether you're new to executive recruiters, or if you've worked with them before, this book is the ultimate guide to finding the recruiter-- and the job-- that's right for you.
- Author BiographySMOOCH S. REYNOLDS is the founder, President, and CEO of The Repovich-Reynolds Group, a retained executive search firm specializing in placing senior-level executives in positions in investor relations, communications, and marketing. Ms. Reynolds holds a BA degree in broadcast journalism from the University of Southern California.
- Author(s)Smooch S. Reynolds
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2001
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date29/01/2015
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight460 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.